Have you decided to repair the apartment floor or kitchen coatings and tiles, but you are not sure if you have to do your own project or hire a specialist? Stone tiles, glass, and ceramics are very fine materials, and placing them properly can make a big difference for your final product and your life.
You can buy the best tread risers to install at your home. Hiring a professional to put your tiles may seem like an unnecessary expense now, but you will thank you that you doing it.
1. Remove old tiles – this step finally took two of the three weeks instead of the two-day estimation of the book mentioned. None of the tiles were removed in one piece. Instead, each must be damaged several times and worshiped with a crowbar, not a putty knife.
2. Prepare the subfloor – unfortunately for me, the subfloor appears one piece anytime with a damaged tile. There is no subfloor prepared when it is damaged. The floor must be replaced. All of it. This is another setback for my project that has not managed to install ceramic floor tiles. It also creates additional steps.
3. Find the center of the room holding the chalk line there, the lime line from the middle to the wall – this will give you a straight line to start placing tiles. But first, the person who holds the line must put it in the middle of the wall to install ceramic floor tiles to become a direct project.
4. Start from your midpoint and place it on the wall – someone forgets the page that tells you what to do if you don’t have enough space left on the edge for full tiles. It must be a special part of the instructions in the HOW-to-install ceramic floor tiles.
5. Select the tile layout – I still haven’t managed to reach this step. I was somewhere in the middle of the seven-step tile cutting process. At this point, I don’t care about the layout. I haven’t even started and I still don’t know how to install ceramic floor tiles.