AC1900 wifi mesh extender is a wonderful edition of Netgear that boost your existing network range, speed and deliver dual band wifi. Here, in this post we will discuss Netgear Extender Setup AC1900 via WPS. Follow the instructions below:
- Place the extender and wifi router in the same room.
- Now, plug the extender into electrical outlet.
- Press the WPS button which is located on the side panel of the extender. The WPS LED blinks.
- Within two minutes press the WPS button of your existing wifi router.
When the Netgear AC1900 wifi extender connect to your existing wifi network, the WPS LED on the extender lights solid green and router link LED lights. If the router link LED does not light, repeat the process again. If still you are getting any issue, then feel free to contact our experts at My WiFi Ext Fix and get the required help.
- Now, unplug your wifi range extender move it to a new location where you want to be. But, when you move your extender to a new location make sure the new location must be within the range of your existing wifi router network.
- Now plug the extender into an electrical outlet and wait for the power LED to light green.
- Use the router link LED to help you choose a spot where the extender to router connection is optimal.
- If the router link LED does not light green, plug the extender into an outlet closer to the router and try again.
- Connect your wifi enabled computer or laptop to the wifi network and enjoy the best speed.