Are you preoccupied with thinking "what" to combine your socks with: shoes? The pants? The jacket? Or something else?
Well, if this problem affects you too, here is the answer. Generally, I advance you that, since the tie must be harmonized with the upper part of your figure and then your shirt, jacket, and not least with the color of your face, your socks must adhere mainly to the lower part of your body, therefore with shoes and pants. If you are looking for cool socks for men, you may navigate to this site.
But punctual: only mainly, that is, as a general rule, since your socks can also tune to the color of your tie, your shirt, or your shirt, but step by step. There are four things or ways you should know to choose and match your socks:
- Always choose socks that cover your calf.
- You can do a classic combination, making sure that the color of the socks goes well with shoes, pants, and jacket.
- You can make a more fashionable combination, matching your socks with the color of the tie, shirt, or vest.
- The classic combination is perhaps the most obvious, but that is why it is the easiest and most adaptable because it is a perfect system for any occasion: work, leisure, special occasion, at the ceremony.
If you fancy something different, that gives your look a touch of style, then you can try a color link between the socks and the tie, or the shirt or the sweater. Not necessarily the color should be plain, type: red sock with a red tie. But you can also buy funky socks online with small drawings to create a lure with the color of the tie, then:
- Tie plain and striped socks or small prints of the same color on a dark background (gray, blue, brown)
- Printed tie and sock in solid colors of the predominant cost of the tie.
- Knitted socks in solid colors (for example, green) and striped or with micro prints in shades of green.
The combination with the shirt only applies if the shirt is dark, for example: blue, purple, gray, black, or if it is a deep color. In short, it is not worth combining transparent socks if your shirt is light; in this case, limit yourself to the color of the shoe and pants.