If you want to customize your uniform with your company logos, such as shirts, sweatshirts, and jackets, then you will want to find the right suppliers. There are many suppliers available online as well as in the offline market. You can get to know more about custom printed uniforms in Australia by Budget Screen Printing.
Here’s what you need to consider:
1. You will want to know how many colors can you have printed on your clothes. You do not want to make the perfect design for your work-wear company, only to find that it will not work on garments. The company’s website should provide all the information you need.
2. You will also want to know what size can design your own too. You would not want your design to be bearable, but you do not want it to be discreet so as not to be seen.
Image Source: Google
3. Know what kind of work your designs will go on will also make a difference. It is easier to print to a tee, instead of to embroider to shirts, polo shirts, or jackets. If you need help, then the company should be able to advise you embroider.
4. Quality of work-life critical enterprise use. Your staff will not be grateful if the clothes they started fraying at the cuffs, or T-shirts began to fade after being washed several times.
5. If you are not creative or want some advice on making your design, then you’ll want to know if the company can help you by designing a logo. If they do help, then they might be willing to go the extra mile to help you if you need it.